[SEL] Low rent Bastard

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Tue Dec 27 18:29:43 PST 2005

No Luke,  Jon isn't the print seller.  His ebay handle is
"hitmissengine" and the guy selling the prints is "simpson52".  Jon does
sell some of Wendel's reprint books but I really wouldn't call it a
scam.  He's put them on ebay and many have brought over $100.  He states
in his ad that they are new and aren't the early '83 version.  Its
always "buyer beware" when purchasing on ebay.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY