[SEL] Low rent Bastard

Aenus McShite aenus_mcshite at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 27 18:12:03 PST 2005

Well, the id history for "hitmissengine", shows that
he changed his handle from jon-rozenvink on 5 January
05.
I know this guy, too. He is in it to make a buck, any
way he can. One of his buddies has been selling repro
yellow dogs, being careful not to tell you that it is
a repro.
The hobby has always had shit-heels like this, they
come and go.
I think this kid is making a name for himself that he
will not live down.
I haven't been following this thread real close. Is he
the one selling prints of stolen web pics? If so,
perhaps someone needs to cross post this to Harry's.
Love,
Aenus McShite