[SEL] Flywheel dangers

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 15:39:20 PST 2005

SEL Group-
  A few days ago I wrote regarding the professor guiding kids through the investigation of alternative fuel (experimental, etc.).
  I have heard nothing back from any of you.  Does this suggest that  there is no hope for the IHC's use in this or (no problem here, I  assure you) that there is no collective interest in this effort?
  JM

"Ron Frost, Kersey, PA" <ron217_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:  Hi Folks
  I was doing a little internet searching and ran across this website. Interesting and informative.
  http://rustyiron.com/engines/flywheel/index.html
  Ron

Ron Frost
Kersey, PA
 http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4070123&a=30427007&f=0

  http://community.webshots.com/user/ron15846

" Collector of other peoples cultured merchandise "