[SEL] Low rent Bastard

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Dec 27 06:58:03 PST 2005

Hi Jeff,

There's another twist on the "Low Rent Bastard" concept playing on eBay.
This LRB is selling Wendel's newly printed BYB for about double what
Wendel charges.  And to keep good engine folks from tipping off his
victims, he runs the auction with "Private Bidders".  No one can see who
is bidding or contact the bidders.  Sweet scam 'eh?  Where would we be
without those lovely Low Rent Bastards?

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA