[SEL] Modern stationary engine makers

John Culp johnculp at chartertn.net
Mon Dec 26 18:43:20 PST 2005

There are a whole bunch of Indian makers of Listeroids and Petterlings.

I'm not sure what the current status is of Arrow Engineering and their
Witte Diesel and gas engine clones. A few years ago Bell Manufacturing
was advertising new Fairbanks-Morse ZCs and I priced their ~7.5HP (?206
cid, I forget) and was quoted $5000 for anew one and $3000 for a nice
rebuilt old Fairbanks-Morse. The Listeroids are a bit more affordable.

John

On Dec 26, 2005, at 7:53 PM, Jim wrote:

> Can anyone tell me tell me who manufactures modern day stationary
> engines?

John Culp
Bristol, Tennessee, USA