[SEL] Maytag Killer Photo

Rick Rowlands jrrowlands at neo.rr.com
Mon Dec 26 17:54:36 PST 2005

If you register with missionfish.org then you can become approved by ebay.
I went through this with the Tod Engine Foundation last year and since then
all listing fees for items sold on behalf of the Tod Engine are donated so
every once and a shile I'll see a deposit to our checking account for the
value of the listing fees.  It works pretty well.  Now I don't know if the
ATIS Charity Auction has been incorporated and granted a tax exempt status,
but if it hasn't and we want to continue the auction every year we should do
that.  For organizations like the Tod Engine that recieve proceeds from the
auction the tax returns I fill out want the EIN of the donor.  Maybe Spencer
and I should have an offlist chat and set this stuff up if it isn't already.

Rick Rowlands
Tod Engine Foundation
2261 Hubbard Road
Youngstown, OH  44505
330-728-2799
www.todengine.org

William Tod Co. 34" x 68" x 60" Cross Compound Rolling Mill Engine
Historic Mechanical and Materials Engineering Landmark