[SEL] Maytag Killer Photo

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon Dec 26 16:26:12 PST 2005

I've been off the computer all day and just got the info on the auction
being pulled.  But, you're right Larry, they sent me an email stating
that it was pulled because ATIS was not one of their "approved"
charities (we'd probably be surprised to know what some of the approved
ones are).   I probably won't have time to relist it tonight but will
soon and won't mention ATIS.  I'll simply say that the proceeds will be
used for  a good cause.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY