[SEL] Maytag Killer Photo

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Dec 26 16:22:36 PST 2005

Hi Larry,

Why should it matter to eBay WHAT the seller plans to do with the money?
Afterall, PETA was selling the "services" of their head beagle for a day and
everyone knows they put the proceeds toward ecoterrorism.  8-))

I'm shortly going to put a few items up for sale on eBay.  I plan to devote the
majority of the proceeds to good beer and bad women.  The rest I plan to waste.
 8-))

See ya,  Arnie