[SEL] Eng bearing cap info needed

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Mon Dec 26 16:08:10 PST 2005

Hi Dave,
Ok idea with the empty beer can material and didn't think of that. Guess I was
trying to make it more complicated then needed be.  However, I switched from
Old Mill to Miller Lite and don't believe the quality of metal is there.  Too
bad you didn't live closer........  And sure do agree with the no plastic
strip guage testing, they didn't have it back in 1910 when the engine was
built.
Thankyou for the good info.

Where's the pics of your new Witte log saw that santa brought you???????????
Curt