[SEL] eBay KILLED Dave !!!!

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 26 15:07:58 PST 2005

OOPs!! Don't do e-mail till your fingers thaw out.

I don't think you can contact a human at e-bay. I've heard rumors that
it is coming, but not in place. I've had no response to my complaints
about the stolen pictures, so e-mail is also a waste of time. I wonder
what rule the judge broke. Looked fine to me.

Jeff

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado, USA
transteck at earthlink.net