[SEL] Cracked main bearing cap

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Mon Dec 26 14:57:21 PST 2005

Hi Rex,
         If memory serves me correctly someone on the List casts parts. I
think the guy is located somewhere in North West Ohio--but I'm not sure.
The List members for whom this guy has cast parts say that his work is good
and his prices are reasonable. Perhaps someone on the List can help us
recalling the guys name! I think that casting a replacement would be better
that attempting to weld it.
         Dave