[SEL] eBay KILLED Dave !!!!

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Dec 26 12:51:12 PST 2005

OK Folks,

Who has that "direct line to an eBay human" so that we can pitch a collective
hissy fit over them killing the "Mad Man Maytag Killer" auction?

See ya,  Arnie

PS - Wonder if they realize that they're dicking around with a judge???

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com

----- Forwarded message from ended at ebay.com -----