[SEL] Boy are we stoopid!!

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat Dec 24 19:17:10 PST 2005

Thanks Paul.  I know it has to be worth a lot of $$$.  Who wouldn't want
that print hanging in their office or living room.  Since this thread
dealt with stolen engine photos from the internet, I thought what the
heck!  If it brings over $50, I'll pay for having it mounted, matted and
framed for the purchaser.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY