[SEL] To the member that posted the pic from eBay and member pic

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 24 06:10:42 PST 2005

To the member who posted the web address for eBay and the members pic of the
engine that is being sold on eBay. Would you please post it again because I
want to download both pic and compare them side by side to see if they are
in fact the same pic? Not taking sides with anyone on this matter but from
what I can see the only place to take a pic of this engine is were the
person is standing. I have some tools that may help the members to know if
it is a new pic for sale or a pirate pic for sale.

McGuffey, Ohio/ N.W. corner of Ohio near Lima, Ohio, United States of
America, North American Continent with my cats sitting under my office
chair.
 . May the Lord be with each and every one this joyous day.

Lyle DeWitt Myles    lyle45859 at earthlink.net