[SEL] Hotter than?

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 05:54:56 PST 2005

In Western New York we are in the mid-40 range  with a dismal gray cloud cover...maybe a bit of misty rain but the  white Christmas thing appears to be a washout.  Best to all and be  safe and happy.
  Jim Moran

Germoamer at aol.com wrote:  In a message dated 12/23/2005 7:40:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,