[SEL] Boy are we stoopid!!

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 23 16:27:49 PST 2005

Great minds think alike Peter. I also inquired about one of the
pictures. I think if we can identify who took the pictures, and the
sites they were stolen from, if that is the case, E-bay would take a
look at it. I welcome all list members to download the manuals and
pictures I put online for their own use. When one thinks of selling for
profit, I get a real bad attitude.

Jeff

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado, USA