[SEL] Re: Indoor Engine Shows/New Years crank up & Cabin Fever

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Fri Dec 23 13:49:04 PST 2005

In a message dated 12/23/2005 2:40:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jerrye at databak.co.za writes:

<<  I must be wrong because I
 see from the List that some of the Aussies also seem to have it >>

No, Jerry, you are right about cabin fever.  The Aussies just like to stir
the pot when it sets in for the winter in USA!  It has a boomerang effect, they
sling it over here and of course the "feverists" have got to sling it back to
keep things moving on an even keel!

Me- I do not get it too bad as I rabbit hunt 2/3 times a week during the
winter and that keeps me from getting too high a fever!  Also recently picked up a
new/used 4-wheeler so I have another play toy.

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com