[SEL] TWO NATIONS, FUNNY HATS ECT...

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 23 07:13:13 PST 2005

You know you are correct about the delete key. My problem is that I have
worn down my delete key finger from punching it so much. About my shovels,
well I did have those for sale but I never use one so I do not have to worry
about my back. I have a “Track Hoe” for my heavy work and it is nice to hear
about new things and it is nice to hear from folks from other countries.
Some time you win some times you lose. When I get a new load of shovels I’ll
let the members know. HA! HA! Or HO! HO! HO!

McGuffey, Ohio/ N.W. corner of Ohio near Lima, Ohio, United States of
America, North American Continent with my cats sitting under my office
chair.
 . May the Lord be with each and every one this joyous day.

Lyle DeWitt Myles    lyle45859 at earthlink.net