[SEL] Thank to each and every one of you that took time to readmypost

chuck emsweller clemsweller at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 22 16:07:41 PST 2005

Lyle,

To coin a phrase from a well know TV talk show host here in the USA, "IT
AINT ABOUT YOU!"

Not meant to offend, but, there are a number of posts that go on this
list that I don't care to follow as well.  However, we are all big boys
and should know how to use our delete keys!  So, if it isn't of
interest, delete it, don't whine about it!  Of course, I feel the same
way about TV and Radio programs as well.  If you don't like what's on,
change the channel!

Enough of that, I do welcome you to the list and the hobby!  As others
such as Don has said, it is a pretty good group of people!  But, most of
us are very passionate about our freedoms and beliefs and will defend
them to the utmost.

As for the New Year's crank up, I am still planning on firing at least
three of my engines.  Probably my Fairbanks 10HP N, my 1 1/2HP Hercules
and hopefully for the first time since I have owned it my 2 1/2HP
Caille.  The Caille has been a 4 year project looking for pieces and
parts to get it put together.  For those of you wondering, it is the
same as a Detroit upright.

Chuck Emsweller
Rushville, IN