[SEL] Was;@#%, now help for Dave

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Thu Dec 22 11:11:16 PST 2005

Thank you Ron. Your concern for my pain is appreciated! Yes, Arnie and I
plan to make the trip left again this year (ie 2006) for the Tulare show!
It's been too long since we saw some of our friends (and their engines) on
the left coast! My BIG Christmas present is in the barn. It's a complete
(and running) Witte drag saw that Arnie found for me on e-bay. I was high
bidder and went to NJ to pick it up about a month ago. Made it out and back
while my wife was at a conference, so she does not even know that I bought
it. I'll bring it up to the house Christmas eve (after she has gone to
sleep) and put it next to the tree. I intend to have the card read :"TO
Dave FROM Santa."
         Dave
PS, Wish me LUCK!
PPS, Yes, Life IS Good!
PPPS, And a Merry Christmas to you as well!