[SEL] OHS gone mad

Kerry Morris ozhornsby at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 20:48:24 PST 2005

--- James Moran <jrmoraninc at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am a reasonably bright fellow, but I honestly
> don't grasp where this is going.  >   JM

G'Day James
Simple answer no where
I cannot belive that my fellow Aussies keep bringing
this crap up, the people on this list are sick of
hearing about bloody fences and gun control, you would
think they would be sick of writing about it, if it
was so much of a issue they would get their clubs to
get out of the national body and if OH&S is such a
great problem there is pleanty on jobs going in the
chinese coal mines, no rules you can start tomorrow.
Please mates give it a break and to blame the yanks is
crap.

Again only my 2 bobs worth

Kerry Morris
Lithgow NSW Oz