[SEL] health and safety......gone mad.

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Tue Dec 20 07:34:13 PST 2005

Thanks Reg - we sure don't have the market cornered on idiot politicians
or insurance companies who want to make a 15000% profit or scared business
people.  I guess it shows maybe the liberals ARE beginning to leave the US
and settle elsewhere.

However, this REALLY belongs on slick since it's a political
statement/complaint from word one, not engine related in any form of the
word.

Bill
Runnells, Iowa, USA and proud of it