[SEL] Cushman Cub Status

FRM8198 at aol.com FRM8198 at aol.com
Mon Dec 19 16:59:36 PST 2005

In a message dated 12/17/2005 10:35:53 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
rdhaskell at juno.com writes:

Hi   Francis.  Glad to hear you got it running.  Yes there is a  check
valve on the end of the copper line, it screws into the cast iron  tank.

Ron,
There wasn't a check valve on outlet of the fuel line at the  tank.  I made
one and installed it.  Before I go any further, I  have two more questions - is
there supposed to be a screen on the tank  pick up tube?  Does the end of the
fuel pick up fitting that  screws into cast iron tank sit about ¾" above the
bottom of the  tank?
I received manual today.  My engine is  slightly different than what is shown
in manual.  The fuel pick up fitting  on my engine is located to the rear
under the head, whereas, the manual has it  located on the side just below the
fuel filler neck.  My engine has the  crank handle located on the flywheel,
whereas, the manual shows a removable  crank.

Francis  Maciel
Santa Maria, CA