[SEL] Engine trip (2nd try)

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Mon Dec 19 14:22:00 PST 2005

Hi All,
         I hope all the squabbling is over and that you guys now have some
time to look at engines again (said with a smile).

         I've put pics of last weeks very successful trip up here:
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/karoo/index.htm>

I would like some information on some of the engines please.
There are quite a few pics but the largest is 70Kbytes so it should go quickly.
There is an Aircooled Petter (for the Poms) I would like identified and a
Wolseley (for the Aussies) that I need some info on as well. Unfortunately
not a lot for the Yanks this time. <Grin>

Thanks for looking.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787 or 083 283 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans

---