[SEL] famous

Harry Terpstra h.terpstra at wxs.nl
Thu Dec 15 12:47:53 PST 2005

Hi russel,
the quadrant is not for a speed lever, but it's the timing lever.
On our 2hp air-cooled it was missing too.
If you want you can make one from scrach (like my dad did) but it's allot of
work
All of the timing stuff and the water pump was missing on our Famous too.
We were very lucky to find an original pump house for it!

Harry,