[SEL] OT...Cold Calls....telephone problems

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Wed Dec 14 13:29:20 PST 2005

When we had our store, we got ads to the FAX weekly, literally, from all
sorts including realestate companies and agents to people selling laser
printer toner, and those toner sales people are ruthless as they come when
spamming email, FAX, etc. Some have been to jail, they get out and do it
again.

Bill