[SEL] OT...Cold Calls....telephone problems

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed Dec 14 05:54:00 PST 2005

Bill,
    Direct TV just had to make a $5,000,000 settlement for violating the
Do Not Call provisions.  I don't know who enforces the law in your state
but here in KY its the Attorney General.  He's done a good job of going
after violators.  How do you handle someone calling trying to sell an
engine......

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY