[SEL] Still Going HIGH!

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed Dec 14 04:22:11 PST 2005

Jeff,
    Its the new version but I can't see any difference between it and
the earlier one.  I've set the the old BYB and the new one side by side
and compared photos and can't tell any difference in the quality.  You
can contact Wendel directly and order one.  I don't have his address
here on my home computer but I'm sure some of our SEL friends can
forward it to you.  I can in a while after I get to the office and warm
the computer up.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY