[SEL] New Acquistion - Cushman Cub 2 HP

FRM8198 at aol.com FRM8198 at aol.com
Sun Dec 11 07:14:29 PST 2005

Hi List,
Yesterday, I picked up another engine.  It is a Cushman Cub -  2 HP.  It
seems to be complete but, it does not run.  It is not stuck  and it has a WICO EK
magneto without spark.  Since I am not too familiar  with this engine, I have
several questions.
Questions are:
    1.  How is oil added to the  engine?
    2.  What is the correct oil level and  where is it checked?
    3.  How is the magneto  timed?
    4.  Is there a down loadable service  manual available?
    5.  Are there any good tips  I should know about this engine?

Thanks,

Francis  Maciel
Santa Maria,  CA