[SEL] Re: Fw: re Help

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Wed Dec 7 12:56:06 PST 2005

Hi all,
With in minutes of sending this email to the lists I received this from
George Best requesting we hold off flooding their servers with emails
requesting Bromps send Reg his flywheels. George asks we wait just a
little longer to see if his diplomatic efforts work before doing
something like this. Here is the note from George.

Curt,

I can't post to the list(s) from work at the moment, so maybe you can
pass this on.

Please don't start sending messages to the church.

A couple of us are in the process of trying to get the flywheels picked
up from Bob Bromps, and I'd rather people waited till we've determined
that Bob needs more incentive to deliver the flywheels.

George