[SEL] What I want for Xmas

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Wed Dec 7 12:40:54 PST 2005

At 12:00 PM 07/12/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Message: 15
>Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 20:32:21 +0800
>From: "peter ogborne" <jopeter at omninet.net.au>
>Subject: [SEL] What I want for Xmas
>
>What I want for Xmas is to be able to find the bloody parts that i have lost
>for a rare engine, MOPAT.
>I put them in a box when we moved here three years ago ....and now I can not
>find the bastards [ camshaft ,gears and governor]
>Peter Ogborne

Hi Peter,
         I know the problem. I have a goblin or gremlin in my workshop who
hides things away while I'm not looking. Only difference is that he does
not wait 3 years - he does it immediately.
         I step out of the workshop for a minute to answer the phone or
something and he makes the part I had in my hand disappear. He does not do
it with common sized bolts and suchlike - only hard to come by parts.

Best Regards
Jerry Evans
Tel. (016) 365-5787 or 083 283 7191
Visit our website for old engines in South Africa.
www.oldengine.org/members/evans

---