[SEL] Tod Engine Works Foundry

Rick Rowlands jrrowlands at neo.rr.com
Sun Dec 4 05:33:52 PST 2005

On the 300 pounder at work if I put in a 200 pound solid chunk of steel and
turn on the furnace I cannot touch it after about 10 seconds.  Gets that hot
that quick.

Rick

PS I wonder how many people have had their rings melted off or at least burn
into their fingers?   You would never think that would happen until it does.