[SEL] Tod Engine Works Foundry

Dave Otto dotto at velocitus.net
Sat Dec 3 09:07:28 PST 2005

Rick,

That building has a lot of class, looks like with a little work it will
make a nice foundry.

I have a couple of small rocker arm castings I will need to have cast.
The brass reproductions that I have are really lousy and I'm not too
fired up about using them. I'm going to attempt to make patterns for
them; we'll see how that goes.

Dave

Dave Otto
Boise, Idaho