[SEL] Portland Calendar Tractor Question

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Thu Dec 1 23:13:57 PST 2005

>What is that funky, streamlined blue tractor on the December page?
Arnie,  that is a Ford prototype owned by Wayne Coffman of Tiffin, OH. It
was designed by Ferdinand Porsche if I remember right. It has an opposed
engine that remnds me of an early VW. Wayne purchased this tractor when
they had the auction of surplus "stuff" at the Henry Ford museum several
years ago. The tractor that is shown at the top of June is another one
Wayne bought at the auction. It's now owned by my buddy, Rocky Fowler.
Rocky hauled both of them to Portland for the Ford feature.

                                                                                      Doug
Tallman
                                                                                      dtallman at accnorwalk.com

                                                                                      VGTCOA