[SEL] OT .....Oil supplies... Who is He?

Michael P. Koryciak guitronics at comcast.net
Thu Dec 1 02:20:38 PST 2005

I apologize to the group for including my "Info. Card" or whatever it is
called....I done burnt HAL's rear with my 'uppityness'....but that's
OK.I think he either wanted a showdown, or misunderstood me.

I've been on the list for several months, but didn't feel the need to
chime in until that happened. No offense was ever my intention,yet I do
want to voice my opinion on some things from time to time.I enjoy the
discourse and range of opinions.

I learned to reply at the top, and not the bottom of a posting.
I sometimes get on here after working (10+ hours, 5PM start)
and make (IMHO) small mistakes.

I enjoy the list(s),and am particularly interested in the "Listeroids"
and "Changfa's" that George sells on his website.

After looking at his site (which is a no-no to post)?  I did a Google
search and kept seeing the SEL  mentioned, so that's how  I became aware
of ya's.
                  sincerely, Michael