[SEL] Portland pictures.

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 30 19:18:43 PDT 2005

Hi all,

Paul asked and now he received, as did the rest of us. Thanks to all of
you for sharing. I'll be looking at them through the week as there are
so many. I really love the larger thumbs that Peter is using, and prefer
the pics on web sites as opposed to image hosting. Much better load time
on a dedicated site. It is great to see the difference in what you took
photos of. Some do more people pics, and others more engines. Nice
balance so far. Can't believe I recognize some of the people that I have
yet to meet. Good feeling.

Jeff Allen
P.S. Any pictures of the baptism of Dave? I saw he was saved.
P.P.S. Must not have been a Baptist ceremony considering the alcohol
around.