[SEL] Question for the List

Larry Sain lsain33 at charter.net
Tue Aug 30 05:37:40 PDT 2005

Hey Rob,

You're preaching to the choir on this one.  I bought the Z71 so my son would
have a 4WD for the snow in the Appalachians.  He attends college there on
the 6 year plan and has managed to keep me broke for the last half decade!

Given your info, I can just use my trusty 88 F-150, or maybe relicense my 79
Ford Courier and haul it in.  Of course, those Maytag sized rust holes in
the bed and sides might let the mill crunch through.  Still, I'd rather
drive a rusty Ford than a....OOPS, better not unleash that dog!  Just
kidding folks!  But I do wish these "toys" I like didn't weigh so much.  See
ya.

Larry in Cat Square, NC, missing Katrina and glad of it.