[SEL] Portland Pictures...When?

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Mon Aug 29 17:02:09 PDT 2005

At 07:36 PM 8/29/2005, you wrote:
>Alright Gang you have had at least 24 hours since the Portland Show was
>over.....we need to see some pictures at least a couple for now and when
>you get the rest processed later we will see them.....what do you
>think.....who will be first?

Hi Paul,
         There seemed to be general agreement that no one who was at the
Portland show should post any pictures this year. The consensus was that
pictures just do not do justice to the show and that if none were posted
more List members might attend next year. Does this seem reasonable to you.
or should those of us who were there reconsider our position?
         Dave
PS, I do have the pictures of the show/auction and would be more than glad
to share them with anyone who was at the show! Just contact me off List if
you were at the show and want the pictures.