[SEL] Portland 2005

Leroy C. oldengin at udata.com
Sun Aug 28 08:13:05 PDT 2005

Gday
    Well we are now home from the 2005 Portland show and it was grand!
We sat in the little portland area and still had fun, but after being
gone for over a week I had just a tad over 300 mails????  We had as much
fun as ever and had a few different events occur, like on Monday night
we had a silver night. Man sometimes you get what you pay for. Then
set-up day on Tues. and the getting of one new trolley along with the
night belonging to scotch. Wend. was opening and then it was a vo type
evening. Thur. some of us outlasted the tractor fellows and  it was just
a usual 12 ounce night. And so went the week! A couple thoughts
 Thank you to everyone who said they where coming and did so, I hope
everything was fine.
I was very happy to see the list area full of some of the shows finer engins
We have a few lost and found items, like a tire and a new shirt ( not my
size)  Brice write me........
over 250 models of engins and some very fine ones
I have three pages of engin pictures posted but they are hard to view
and rumors have been floating about no Portland shots?
some people claim that tractors move! again thank you

--
		C-ya

		  Leroy Clark

"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give."
            W.A. NANCE

better look here--- http://www.oldengine.org/members/lclark