[SEL] O.T. Gluing a Timing Belt

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat Aug 27 11:58:11 PDT 2005

Paul,
    Portland was great as always.  I got to see several SEL members and
renew acquaintances.  Thanks to all who helped make this an event to
look forward to every year.  I planned on being at Portland through
Friday afternoon but an issue at home caused me to return on Thursday
evening.  The layout of the show was changed quite a bit this year and I
heard mixed reviews.  I think it was possibly done to help the tractor
folks but most of the grumbling I heard was from them.  They had to park
under the large trees across the drive from the SEL area.  The sap and
squirrels dropping nuts on them didn't please some of the tractor owners.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY