[SEL] Outage and Portland

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 05:40:01 PDT 2005

On 8/26/05, Spencer Yost <yostsw at atis.net> wrote:
> Sorry for the outage for thelast few days, but I had a total server
> meltdown.  The web site has been up since yesterday, but problems with
> mailman/sendmail have left the lists down a bit longer.
>
> Anyways, no data was lost so all is well.   The Portland gang has been
> calling me everyday to rub in how wonderful the show is, and how great the
> weather is.   With friends like that, who needs enemies (-;
>
> They did want me to tell everyone that the ATIS tractor display area, which
> is always the gathering spot for the Friday morning get together, has moved
> to the new area of the show grounds, which is the southeast corner of the
> show.   This is near the horse barn and track.
>
> Y'all enjoy the show tomorrow and sorry again for the outage,
>
> Spencer

Sorry you couldn't be there, Spencer, we all missed you.

The Charity Dinner went very well, the auction was really funny with
Glenn Karch doing his auctioneer service very effectively!

The show has been very good, we both got foot fatigue through walking
the stalls and engine areas and taking pictures for our website later
on.

The problem with the SEL site was mentioned at our table last evening,
we had the Roysters and Arnie with us, the meal was excellent as
always.

One more day today, and then we go to the USAF museum on Saturday, fly
back very early Sunday, home late Sunday night.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com