[SEL] test

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Mon Aug 22 19:31:43 PDT 2005

That sounds to me like Arnie has got the Halfbreed going at last.  When he
got it his lady made him hide "That ugly thing" round the back of the barn
so she didnt have to look at it!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!! VBG
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold