[SEL] test

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Sun Aug 21 15:59:28 PDT 2005

Dave ,you know  that the makeup of the original settlers to the US and
Australia were very different. All the puritanical types caught the
Mayflower at Plymouth and continued that lifestyle in their new land. On the
other hand all the bad bastards in the Old Dart were sent to Terra Australis
...we did not change our ways that much!!!