[SEL] Baraboo/Portland

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Aug 17 18:01:05 PDT 2005

OHMYGAWD!!!  Reg, Nev, and Craig all at one show!!
Throw in Bambi & Nitro and Baraboo / Portland 2006 will be one for the record
books!!  Most arrests...  Highest bail bond total, etc.  Can't wait!!  8->>>

Now we just need to make sure that Jim & Dolly attend too ...

Off for Baraboo (2005) at 4:00 am Thursday and down to Portland on Monday.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!

See ya,  Arnie