[SEL] Baraboo/Portland

craig morrison benzengines at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 13:04:38 PDT 2005

Hi  All,
            Hope everything is set for the two events,as I have been sitting reading all the coments about both and reflecting on last years trip at the same time.
        Hope to be crossing the pond next year with Nev to attend Portland . All that I can say is that I sincerly hope your new plot doesn't include the water feature this year. Wondered after last year if the list has to pay some sort of fee to be allowed to show a water feature in there plot.

   Best wishes for a good time and even better weather
     Craig in a not so suuny Scotalnd