[SEL] Questions about Portland

Gary Epps garyepps at fidnet.com
Tue Aug 16 18:48:55 PDT 2005

I haven't been to Portland as an exhibitor nor have I camped there.  I
have some questions.  Does the camping fee include admission to the show
grounds or is admission additional?  Is the answer the same for an
exhibitor as for someone who is camping and not exhibiting?  If the
daily admission is free for an exhibitor, what is the situation for a
spouse?  Does the spouse have to pay a daily admission?

Gary
--
In the Ozark Mountains of South Central USA where both life and I move
at a leisurely pace.