[SEL] Baker Monitor final update!

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Tue Aug 16 08:39:10 PDT 2005

It's done! After nearly 5 months of pretty full evenings and weekends of
work, Devin's Baker Monitor is done! Oh and it feels good to finally
have something finished (for a change). Devin is very excited about
taking his engine to the Portland show next week. As of yet he is not
real keen on holding in the intake valve in while cranking it, because
it is so near the sparkplug lead. For SOME reason Devin has a real
healthy respect for buzz coils now! Maybe we can find some sort of
rubber boot to go over the end of the plug to make him feel more
comfortable.
I rolled the engine up in front of one of Missy's flower beds yesterday
afternoon and took these two pictures.
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/DevinsBakerMonitorRebuild/P8150039.JPG>
and
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/DevinsBakerMonitorRebuild/P8150038.JPG>

The whole documentation is still on the web site at:
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/DevinsBakerMonitorRebuild/Thumbnails.html>

Hope you've enjoyed the photos. That's all for now.
Curt, Missy, & Devin
Gastonia, NC