[SEL] Announcing new engine parameter and dating datbase - I need YOU to help please!

Paul Pavlinovich pjp at steamengine.com.au
Tue Aug 16 04:00:23 PDT 2005

I've just developed a new database hosted from Steam & Engine. The
purpose of this database is to record engine details for a particular
machine to enable people working on similar engines to get the
information they need and possibly to roughly date their engine.

This idea will only work if it gets a lot of engines in the database, so
if you have a few minutes to spare, jump on and put in whatever details
you know about your engine(s). It is perfectly ok to be anonymous. If
you cannot answer all the questions, just answer what you can - speaking
as a restorer - any detail is better than no detail!

http://www.steamengine.com.au/cgi-bin/schema?schema=tuning.schema

The information it asks for is:
Engine Brand and Model :