[SEL] Needed: Madison Kipp oiler parts

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Aug 14 17:53:51 PDT 2005

This is who Madison sold the oiler line to:

LUBRIQUIP, INC.
2041 S. Stoughton Rd
Madison, WI 53716-0999 USA
PHONE: (608)221-1100 or 1-800-275-5574
FAX: (608)221-8411
E-MAIL: info.lubriquip at idexcorp.com

They told me last week they only have a couple of gaskets and maybe the top
part of the oiler with the glass in it. Everything else was obsoleted in the
80's.

If anyone knows of someone supplying parts I would love to have their
contact info.

John Hall
jthall at worldnet.att.net