[SEL] She's finally home. Sorta OT

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 14 15:32:43 PDT 2005

Hi all,

Today the Red-E walk behind machine made it home. I paid for it about a
year ago. She was headed for Portland and neither of us made it. In
October she made the trip to Colby, KS for storage from another complete
stranger. My plan was to pick her up when I went to Bird City for the
show. It didn't work out, as the one storing it was in Denver that
weekend. My buddy made a parts search trip last week into Iowa and
Nebraska. He dropped down to Colby and picked it up yesterday. Today we
unloaded.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Sure is perty to me. Gas tank/tool
box, good flywheel, and great set of handles. Hate to part her out, but
have no choice. Sometimes you gotta make one out of two. If you care to
take a look at the old girl:

http://oldirongallery.com/re.html

Happy day for me and I think we're all insane. Great state of mind.

Jeff Allen